none
Deleted / Disabled Alerts still sending RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

We have an azure web app running in the cloud which had an average response time alert set on it.

We decided to disable the alert but it continued to send alerts to us.

We've deleted the alert and it's still sending alerts to us.

The alert no longer shows in the portal. I can confirm the alert we are receiving is for the deleted alerts, we don't have any other alerts setup.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Friday, October 23, 2015 8:52 AM

All replies

• Hi DanRoddis,

Can you please give me the exact time stamps when you get these alerts? Also, share your website details indirectly following the instructions in the link below:

https://github.com/projectkudu/kudu/wiki/Reporting-your-site-name-without-posting-it-publicly

Regards,

Sadiqh

Friday, October 23, 2015 6:27 PM
  • Hi Sadiqh

Our website is barnsleycouncil.azurewebsites.net and we have received the following alerts:

All the alerts are for the rule 'Slow response' and the metric is 'Average Average Response Time'

Date: 28 October 2015

Alert Resolved GMT 05:31

Alert Activated GMT 05:21

Alert Resolved GMT 03:41

Alert Activated GMT 03:36

There are many more than these examples, it's still constantly sending them.

Thanks,

Dan

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 9:18 AM
  • Hi guys,

We're still getting regular alerts  through for  this disabled alert.

Last one at 12:26 GMT today (30/10/2015)

Friday, October 30, 2015 12:46 PM
  • Hello Dan,

Would it be possible for you to create a support ticket. We need to further investigate the issue and it requires a deeper dive technically.

Regards,

Sadiqh

Tuesday, November 10, 2015 10:15 AM
  • Hi Sadiqh,

Could you provide me guidance how I can do this? I did try initially but it required a support plan which we currently don't have. I expected us to be able to report issues with the Azure platform without a support plan but I haven't found out how.

Kind regards,

Dan

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 12:51 PM
  • Hello Dan,

Yes, you need to have a support plan to have a direct interaction with Microsoft Engineer. However, I have reported this issue to our operations team.

You can also leave a comment @ http://connect.microsoft.com/

Regards,

Sadiqh

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 7:43 AM