Access Web App RRS feed

• Question

• Can I change the name of an Access Web App?I went to Site Contents but I can't see an option to do so?
    Thursday, October 29, 2015 1:39 PM

Answers

• Hi Khaled,

I am afraid your requirement could not be achieved. We could not change the access web app name directly.

For a workaround, I suggest you save access app as a new app, and then upload it to sharepoint. You could refer the link below for more information.
    # Create an Access app package
    https://support.office.com/en-us/Article/Create-an-Access-app-package-5c409c03-ded9-4a41-82c3-fdd490a91b42

Note, during the steps, I suggest you mark backup of your access web app.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, October 30, 2015 7:04 AM

All replies

• Hi Khaled,

I am afraid your requirement could not be achieved. We could not change the access web app name directly.

For a workaround, I suggest you save access app as a new app, and then upload it to sharepoint. You could refer the link below for more information.
    # Create an Access app package
    https://support.office.com/en-us/Article/Create-an-Access-app-package-5c409c03-ded9-4a41-82c3-fdd490a91b42

Note, during the steps, I suggest you mark backup of your access web app.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Friday, October 30, 2015 7:04 AM
  • Thanks Edward, that was helpful.
    Friday, October 30, 2015 4:36 PM
  • Hi Khaled,

I am glad it is helpful, and if your issue has been resolved, I suggest you mark the helpful reply as answer to close this thread. And then others who run into the same issue would find the answer directly.

Best Regards,

Edward

Monday, November 2, 2015 1:39 AM