ASP.NET Ajaxcontroltoolkit version 15.1 issue with AjaxControlToolkit.Styles.Backgrounds.min.css & AjaxControlToolkit.Styles.Calendar.min.css files RRS feed

• Question

• User9952089 posted

I am using the Ajaxcontrtoltoolkit version 15.1 with jquery together. i have couple of JQuery dialog on another dialog and doing some massive usercontrol operation on top of the jquery dialog. 

on my second dialog when i try to use linkbutton, it creates error saying "404" not found on WebResource.axd pointing at  below 2 css from AjaxControlToolkit 15.1 

1) AjaxControlToolkit.Styles.Backgrounds.min.css &

2) AjaxControlToolkit.Styles.Calendar.min.css

Does any one aware of any issue related to these 2 files on Ajaxcontroltoolkit version 15.1????

Thursday, September 10, 2015 11:56 AM

Answers

• User61956409 posted

Hi nicksoft,

Could you show us the error message details? If you could share some relevant code, then we will reproduce your problem.

Best Regards,

Fei Han

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Friday, September 11, 2015 3:51 AM
  • User9952089 posted

we use ajax calendar extender control and as soon as we open the page, it complains that it can not load below 2 webreources. 

AjaxControlToolkit.Styles.Backgrounds.min.css

AjaxControlToolkit.Styles.Calendar.min.css

we recently started using ajaxcontroltoolkit 15.1 version. previous versions we did not had issues.  This issue i can see when i run fiddler in the back which shows 404 not found on webresource.axd with encrypted assembly name pointing to these 2 files. Because of this the calendar looks little weared. as soon as i refresh the page, it resolves the issue somehow.

Any idea whether it has to do with .net 4.5 integrated mode or is there any solutions to resolve this issue??

Friday, September 11, 2015 2:55 PM

All replies

• User61956409 posted

Hi nicksoft,

Could you show us the error message details? If you could share some relevant code, then we will reproduce your problem.

Best Regards,

Fei Han

Friday, September 11, 2015 3:51 AM
  • User9952089 posted

we use ajax calendar extender control and as soon as we open the page, it complains that it can not load below 2 webreources. 

AjaxControlToolkit.Styles.Backgrounds.min.css

AjaxControlToolkit.Styles.Calendar.min.css

we recently started using ajaxcontroltoolkit 15.1 version. previous versions we did not had issues.  This issue i can see when i run fiddler in the back which shows 404 not found on webresource.axd with encrypted assembly name pointing to these 2 files. Because of this the calendar looks little weared. as soon as i refresh the page, it resolves the issue somehow.

Any idea whether it has to do with .net 4.5 integrated mode or is there any solutions to resolve this issue??

Friday, September 11, 2015 2:55 PM
  • User9952089 posted

We changed Ajaxcontrolextender  version to 15.1.3 and it resolved the issue. Now i open fiddler and it shows everything fine and even my calendar controls are rendering correctly. so team resolved the issue somehow in their updated version. 

Thursday, October 1, 2015 10:46 AM