none
problem installing an offline dotnet framework 64 bit on windows 8 RRS feed

• Question

• hy 

sir, i have problem with internet i can`t process with on-line installer. So, i went for offline installer. i have downloaded almost 5-6 files ... each time i am gonna install them face problem... it says to download it and install on-line .... don`t know what`s the problem its actually have....

Saturday, September 14, 2013 6:05 AM

Answers

• Hi khurram,

Please clarify what you want to install. All latest version of .Net Framework can be enabled from win 8. You need to enable it.

.Net Framework 4.5 and .Net Framework 3.5 are already a part of Win 8. .Net Framework 4.5 includes .Net Framework 4.0. .Net Framework 3.5 includes .Net Framework 2.0 and .Net Framework 3.0.

you could open “Control Panel”->”Programs”->”Turn Windows features on or off” and open “.NET Framework 4.5 Advanced Services” and “.NET Framework 3.5(includes .Net 2.0 and 3.0)”.

If I misunderstand you, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards.

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Monday, September 16, 2013 3:04 AM