none
Technet Office 2013 Pro Plus Download RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!  I have all my keys that I generated in my old subscription with TechNet and download almost all the software  (ISO files) at TechNet.  I ware working with Office 365 so I don't need it for a time; now I'm unemployed and can't continue with Office 365 (is paying).  I found almost all muy ISO files of TechNet but seen that I accidentally delete the ISO of Office 2013 Pro Plus what I need to do some littles works for money until I find a new work; all my others ISO downloads are saved. I try to download Office 2013 Pro Plus from other sites of internet but they are not compatible with Office 2013 Pro Plus KEY of TechNet Subscription.  Where can I download Office 2013 Pro Plus TechNet version?

I try work with Office 2010 Professional of TechNet but their MS Access has problem; maybe need a update to work with .accdb format (can read and write but when change from design mode to form mode take about one minute; strange).  Also, their .adp format (project) don't work of SQL Server (including 2008; strange).  Office 2013 is my last chance to work with .accdb format and make some money.

I know that pirate activation keys for Office 2013 Pro Plus is a solution. But, I don't want that solution.  I have some money so I can buy a Action Pack. I try to not do that because I'm owner of a legitimate Office 2013 Pro Plus thru TechNet and unemployed people need to save money until get a job.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Friday, March 8, 2019 3:44 AM