How to enable/disable custom context menu RRS feed

• Question

• hi,

can any one suggest.How to enable/disable custom context menus custom item.I got created one custom context menu like"send to PM" so when ever user clicks on this i will be updating once of required custom column of this particular item.when the user clicks on "send to PM" next time i should not provide him this option again.

Thanks & Regards, Krishna

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 12:00 PM

Answers

• Hi Krishna_2011,

The context menu dom is create dynamically, every time you click the item, the context menu dom will be created again, you may create a custom core.js like this document, and you may add custom code in the InsertFeatureMenuItems function. In the function, the js will enumerate every menu item in ECBItems table,you may write custom code to detect the column of the item and disable or enable the menu item.

Hope that helps,

Thanks,

Lambda Zhao

TechNet Community Support

Thursday, May 17, 2012 8:15 AM

All replies

• Hi Krishna_2011,

The context menu dom is create dynamically, every time you click the item, the context menu dom will be created again, you may create a custom core.js like this document, and you may add custom code in the InsertFeatureMenuItems function. In the function, the js will enumerate every menu item in ECBItems table,you may write custom code to detect the column of the item and disable or enable the menu item.

Hope that helps,

Thanks,

Lambda Zhao

TechNet Community Support

Thursday, May 17, 2012 8:15 AM
  • thanks for reply  Lambda Zhao.

Can you provide any pseudo code if possible.

Thanks & Regards, Krishna

Thursday, May 17, 2012 8:55 AM