Keyword upon App Submission RRS feed

• Question

• I recently submitted and received certification for my app using the updated dev center and I was a bit confused by the multiple keyword data entry boxes. I wasn't sure if I should enter one word per box, or multiple comma delimited keywords in each box. In addition, is there a limit to the number of keywords that may be submitted, and, do I have to make a new full cert submission update to change/add keywords? Similar question regarding changing the market category, for example, from business to personal finance--new submission and full cert required here too?
    Tuesday, November 6, 2012 9:19 PM

Answers

• The multiple boxes is an improvement allowing you to use phrases instead of single words for the keywords.

There is a limit of 5 keyword/keyword phrases per application.

I believe, but am not positive, that a change to the keywords will create a new certification submission and am relatively positive that a change of the market category can create a new certification submission.  While the certification process goes into the same queue as new submissions and updates to applications, the actual certification time will be shorter as they do not need to test the application.

• Marked as answer by 4Niner Wednesday, November 7, 2012 5:52 PM
    Wednesday, November 7, 2012 7:01 AM
  • Excellent answere...thanks much.
    • Marked as answer by 4Niner Thursday, November 8, 2012 9:07 PM
    Wednesday, November 7, 2012 5:52 PM

All replies

• The multiple boxes is an improvement allowing you to use phrases instead of single words for the keywords.

There is a limit of 5 keyword/keyword phrases per application.

I believe, but am not positive, that a change to the keywords will create a new certification submission and am relatively positive that a change of the market category can create a new certification submission.  While the certification process goes into the same queue as new submissions and updates to applications, the actual certification time will be shorter as they do not need to test the application.

• Marked as answer by 4Niner Wednesday, November 7, 2012 5:52 PM
    Wednesday, November 7, 2012 7:01 AM
  • Excellent answere...thanks much.
    • Marked as answer by 4Niner Thursday, November 8, 2012 9:07 PM
    Wednesday, November 7, 2012 5:52 PM