Converting UWP to ASP.net RRS feed

• Question

• User2106211126 posted

HI guys, I have a MPU6050 connected to my rfduino. And I have created a code in UWP that can receive the value. But how do I convert all these to ASP.net ? I need to convert to ASP.net because I want to receive the values and then store it in the database. Can someone please add me on skype or anywhere to guide me through step by step ? I'm super new in this part.

Friday, June 8, 2018 2:17 AM

All replies

• User2106211126 posted
    Thanks !! I will look into it (:
    Sunday, June 10, 2018 4:49 AM
  • User36583972 posted

Hi yannkang183,

have a MPU6050 connected to my rfduino. And I have created a code in UWP that can receive the value. But how do I convert all these to ASP.net ? I need to convert to ASP.net because I want to receive the values and then store it in the database. Can someone please add me on skype or anywhere to guide me through step by step ?

I suggest you can create a Web API and use the HttpClient(DA924 suggested) to call Web API. In Web API, store the data to the database.

Here's a series of articles that show how to use Entity Framework (EF) for data access with Web API:

EF is the recommended data access technology, but you could replace all that with plain ADO.NET. All you need to find is some basic tutorials on ADO.NET to see how to use Connection and Command objects. Here's a starting place:
    Best Regards,

Yong Lu

Monday, June 11, 2018 5:30 AM