Issue with JQuery Datepicker RRS feed

• Question

• User-561514082 posted

The datepicker calendar shows up fine on my computer but it does not show on other computers.

What could have been missed to include on the web server?

Friday, June 30, 2017 5:22 PM

All replies

• User632428103 posted

Hello,

i'm not an expert but i think perhpas the library jqueryUI or something like this ...

Saturday, July 1, 2017 9:35 AM
  • User-561514082 posted

That's what I am trying to figure out what could have been missed.

Sunday, July 2, 2017 2:09 AM
  • User632428103 posted

Hello moquamar,

check this link there are a sample with jquery ui click source looks at the source first.

You can copy the link line with link and script into your web page test in local for to see the result.

After, deploy and check the result ...

After, if you want you can delete the tag script with the url and copy your own path ...

Sunday, July 2, 2017 8:16 AM
  • User-271186128 posted

Hi moquamar,

it does not show on other computers

Do you meat any error?

I suggest you could use F12 developer tools the check whether it contains some JavaScript error?
    Perhaps the issue is related to the JQuery UI reference not load successfully.
    Besides, I suggest you could also check the browser information on other computers.
    Because when using JQuery UI, the jQuery UI 1.12.x supports the following browsers:

• Chrome: (Current - 1) or Current
    • Firefox: (Current - 1) or Current
    • Safari: (Current - 1) or Current
    • Opera: (Current - 1) or Current
    • IE: 11
    • Edge: (Current - 1) or Current

More details about the browser Support, see: https://jqueryui.com/browser-support/
    And, you could also check whether the other computers disable the JavaScript.
    Best regards,
    Dillion

Tuesday, July 4, 2017 7:07 AM