Say I miss spelled my publisher name? RRS feed

• Question

• If I changed the Publisher name in settings, will it show up even though the package identity on apps have the misspelled name?

hello

Thursday, July 6, 2017 5:44 PM

Answers

• If I changed the Publisher name in settings, will it show up even though the package identity on apps have the misspelled name?

Hello,

Sorry for my delayed response.

You might check Manage account settings and profile info:

If you change your publisher display name, we’ll need to verify your account again. If you do this after you have published an app, you'll need to modify the publisher display name in your app's packages and submit the app again using the updated packages after your account has been reverified.

So you just need to change all of your published apps' publisher name and resubmit it.

If it helps, please mark it as answer so that other community can also find this conveniently.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Mattew Wu Friday, July 14, 2017 2:47 AM
    • Marked as answer by RitzyBiscuit7 Wednesday, January 15, 2020 1:28 AM
    Friday, July 14, 2017 2:47 AM