locked
WCF SQL adapter issue while inserting the records into a SQL 2008 Tables RRS feed

  • Question

  • Issue while inserting the records into the SQL 2008 table using the WCF SQL adapter. I am getting the following error message.

    Error details: Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.XmlReaderParsingException: The start element with name "Insert" and namespace http://schemas.microsoft.com/Sql/2008/05/TableOp/Employers/dbo/ClientInformation was unexpected. Please ensure that your input XML conforms to the schema for the operation.

    The steps I did are:

    Generated the schemas using the adapter metadata generator.

    Created the message instance in the orchestration and sent the request thru the request response send port and the send port configuration is as follows.

    URI:  mssql://TempDataBase/DEV/Employers?

    Action: TableOp/Insert/dbo/ClientInformation

    Please help me resolve the issue.


     

     

    Wednesday, September 30, 2009 10:12 PM

Answers

  • The database name(here Employers) is specified as part of connection URI and should not be specified in namespace.

    UPDATEGRAM_NAMESPACE = "

    http://schemas.microsoft.com/Sql/2008/05/TableOp/dbo/"+TableName


    So, here, the namespace should be-

    http://schemas.microsoft.com/Sql/2008/05/TableOp/dbo/ClientInformation

    • Proposed as answer by Rohit Singh -MSFT Sunday, October 4, 2009 9:33 AM
    • Marked as answer by Andrew_Zhu Thursday, October 8, 2009 2:27 AM
    Thursday, October 1, 2009 7:46 AM
  • Issue while inserting the records into the SQL 2008 table using the WCF SQL adapter. I am getting the following error message.

    Error details: Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.XmlReaderParsingException: The start element with name "Insert" and namespace http://schemas.microsoft.com/Sql/2008/05/TableOp/Employers/dbo/ClientInformation was unexpected. Please ensure that your input XML conforms to the schema for the operation.

    The steps I did are:

    Generated the schemas using the adapter metadata generator.

    Created the message instance in the orchestration and sent the request thru the request response send port and the send port configuration is as follows.

    URI:  mssql://TempDataBase/DEV/Employers?

    Action: TableOp/Insert/dbo/ClientInformation

    Please help me resolve the issue.


     

     

     


    The namespace doesn't seems to be correct. Copy the namesapce by selecting the targetnamspace property of the schema node from the schema file generated.
    Abdul Rafay http://abdulrafaysbiztalk.wordpress.com/ Please mark this as answer if it helps
    • Proposed as answer by Abdul Rafay Sunday, October 4, 2009 9:37 AM
    • Marked as answer by Andrew_Zhu Thursday, October 8, 2009 2:27 AM
    Friday, October 2, 2009 3:44 PM

All replies

  • The database name(here Employers) is specified as part of connection URI and should not be specified in namespace.

    UPDATEGRAM_NAMESPACE = "

    http://schemas.microsoft.com/Sql/2008/05/TableOp/dbo/"+TableName


    So, here, the namespace should be-

    http://schemas.microsoft.com/Sql/2008/05/TableOp/dbo/ClientInformation

    • Proposed as answer by Rohit Singh -MSFT Sunday, October 4, 2009 9:33 AM
    • Marked as answer by Andrew_Zhu Thursday, October 8, 2009 2:27 AM
    Thursday, October 1, 2009 7:46 AM
  • Issue while inserting the records into the SQL 2008 table using the WCF SQL adapter. I am getting the following error message.

    Error details: Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.XmlReaderParsingException: The start element with name "Insert" and namespace http://schemas.microsoft.com/Sql/2008/05/TableOp/Employers/dbo/ClientInformation was unexpected. Please ensure that your input XML conforms to the schema for the operation.

    The steps I did are:

    Generated the schemas using the adapter metadata generator.

    Created the message instance in the orchestration and sent the request thru the request response send port and the send port configuration is as follows.

    URI:  mssql://TempDataBase/DEV/Employers?

    Action: TableOp/Insert/dbo/ClientInformation

    Please help me resolve the issue.


     

     

     


    The namespace doesn't seems to be correct. Copy the namesapce by selecting the targetnamspace property of the schema node from the schema file generated.
    Abdul Rafay http://abdulrafaysbiztalk.wordpress.com/ Please mark this as answer if it helps
    • Proposed as answer by Abdul Rafay Sunday, October 4, 2009 9:37 AM
    • Marked as answer by Andrew_Zhu Thursday, October 8, 2009 2:27 AM
    Friday, October 2, 2009 3:44 PM
  • Just import the StoredProc again using the add generated items. & deploy you will get the answer.

    This error occurs when mismatch of schema occurs b/w the stored procedure returned schema and response schema expected by orchestration.

    This error occurs  if u modify & publish storedproc with different name & changed the stored proc name in the wcf-sql bindings. 


    vaibhav
    Thursday, March 31, 2011 3:40 AM