Human body 3d development RRS feed

• Question

• Human body 3d development (read the ct or Magnetic Resonance Imaging(MRI) 2d  images, and generate stereo 3d animation, it and can realize simulation slicing), have idea to say next.   谢谢。

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 4:10 AM

Answers

• Hi 齐永刚,

According to your description, I am not sure what technology do you want to use?

If you want to use .NET Framework to develop the software, you can draw a human 3D body by using Silverlight, Silverlight allows developers and designers to apply content to a 3D plane. There is a sample about developing 3D objects in Silverlight.

3D Basics using Silverlight-5 and XNA, The combination of Silverlight and XNA will enable a whole new class of 3D applications to run directly from the web.

About the 3D engine development, here is a good tutorial learning how to write a 3D soft engine from scratch in C#.

You want to generate stereo 3D animation,  There is a sample about 3D animation algorithm with WPF.

I am not fully sure about simulation slicing in your issue, is it just like 3D Slicer?

I hope this information will be useful.

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

• Marked as answer by Eason_H Monday, September 2, 2013 2:40 AM
    Wednesday, August 28, 2013 5:01 AM

All replies

• Hi 齐永刚,

According to your description, I am not sure what technology do you want to use?

If you want to use .NET Framework to develop the software, you can draw a human 3D body by using Silverlight, Silverlight allows developers and designers to apply content to a 3D plane. There is a sample about developing 3D objects in Silverlight.

3D Basics using Silverlight-5 and XNA, The combination of Silverlight and XNA will enable a whole new class of 3D applications to run directly from the web.

About the 3D engine development, here is a good tutorial learning how to write a 3D soft engine from scratch in C#.

You want to generate stereo 3D animation,  There is a sample about 3D animation algorithm with WPF.

I am not fully sure about simulation slicing in your issue, is it just like 3D Slicer?

I hope this information will be useful.

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

• Marked as answer by Eason_H Monday, September 2, 2013 2:40 AM
    Wednesday, August 28, 2013 5:01 AM
  • Hi Eason_H

I don't know your advice whether can achieve what I want results, but I think it is very helpful to me.
    Thank you.

齐永刚

Wednesday, September 4, 2013 2:36 AM