The Official Blog is Now Back! RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hello everyone! It is my pleasure to announce that the original Small Basic blog is now back, with the great help of Ed Price! NEW THEME COMING SOON! ACCESS FROM THE SMALL BASIC HOMEPAGE.

-Noah J. Buscher "Nothing is Impossible Until Proven Impossible."

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 2:52 AM

All replies

• Thanks Noah.  Good to see initiative.
    Wednesday, September 26, 2012 6:52 AM
  • Nice idea! But I lik the new blog more. It is much more structured.

Greetings Timo

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 4:56 PM
  • Nice idea! But I lik the new blog more. It is much more structured.

Greetings Timo

You like the change to how it is currently?

How is it more structured? Tags? Archive?

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 7:24 PM
  • Please go comment on Noah's first post! http://blogs.msdn.com/b/smallbasic/archive/2012/09/26/the-blog-is-back.aspx

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 9:05 PM
  • Now, I will try to describe it (but my English in this kind of text isn't the best).

- the new blog is more clear (there are specified buttons like "Programs" at the top). The "old" vlog has not this kind of clear.

- It is nicer for (my) eyes. I look at it and say: "This looks nice!". But the "old" blog isn't so nice. Ok the new theme is ok, but I miss anything which the new blog has. I can't describe this thing....

- It is not the sterilely Microsoft style. It looks more like a side of a programmer for other programmers. And I think, that this is very important.

So, I think that the new blog is much better. New programmer will find there much easy what they need.

I hope that this help U.

Greetings Timo

Thursday, September 27, 2012 2:00 PM