Reliably getting the Start screen button to my Tablet

Question

• I haven't been able to figure this out.   It seems after a reboot that my main monitor always has the Start screen button.   I try to use the Move Start Screen button here on my Tablet but it doesn't work easily.   There is a workaround of some kind but I haven't recorded it sufficiently or recognized it yet.

Typically I think my Projector status will be Extended.   The Tablet is on the right, so at the higher coordinates of the composite display.   The resolutions are not the same.   1920X1080 and 1280X800.  (So ICIM 1.6 versus 1.77.   I have already mentioned that one consequence of the less rectangular proportion is I can only do pinning on the main monitor.)

---

Saturday, November 05, 2011 5:23 PM

Answers

• There is a workaround of some kind but I haven't recorded it sufficiently or recognized it yet.

Best one so far:   press Ctrl+Shift+Esc   to start an instance of Task Manager.   That causes both screen's Taskbars to be populated and then I can click the Tablet's Move Start Screen here button (and see it work as expected.)

---

Wednesday, November 09, 2011 5:49 PM