none
infopath 2013 how to copy several rows of merged cells of a table and append to the end of the table?

Question

• Hi,
    I need to copy several rows of a table that are group as a one area and repeat it many times on the same table.  After I copy this and populate them then I go back and change some of the text of each group and bind each control to a data field on the right.  However, I go to end of the table, insert several returns then copy a group(which consist of 3 rows and each row has different merged cells).  I paste and it shows up as 3 rows with just some of the text but I lost all format and controls.  Any way to fix this?  Thank you.

Thank you

Monday, March 20, 2017 4:51 PM

All replies

• Hi,

When you paste the contents, you can right click and click “Keep Source Formatting” button under Paste Options.

If it doesn’t work, please provide a screenshot about how your InfoPath table sets.

Thanks,

Dean Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 7:10 AM
  • Yes, already tried the keep source format option but doesn't work. Below each numbered group is what I want to copy and past many times.  Any way to do this?  Thank you.

Also, there is no way to copy same a group with several fields in the data structure on the right of the InfoPath, is there? 

Thank you

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 4:40 PM