none
ADF V2 Multiple Activities in Single Pipeline

Question

• Hi,

I have a pipeline with multiple activities. Each of the activity is scheduled to trigger at different intervals, like 15 mins and 1 hour. Earlier in V1, I could configure each of activity to run at different times. But I find this missing in V2. How do I trigger each of them differently ? Can someone throw light on this ?

Thank you.

Thursday, September 27, 2018 6:53 PM

All replies

• Hi

I do not think that can be done that way. Suggestion: The fact that you can't manage all your activities as a group makes me think that they it will make sense to reorganize or split your activities into more pipelines each one grouping activities that belong to the same task or logical group.

from the docs: "A pipeline is a logical grouping of activities that together perform a task"

"pipeline allows you to manage the activities as a set instead of each one individually. For example, you can deploy and schedule the pipeline, instead of the activities independently."

If you strongly feel like you really need that functionality for your scenario, you can suggest that through the Azure Data Factory user voice so other users can upvote it.

Regards,

Alberto Vega

Monday, October 1, 2018 6:13 PM