error in my project after rebuild solution RRS feed

• Question

• User1928394251 posted

hello.

the "ProjectName" parameter is not supported by the "NugetPackageRestoreTask" task. Verify the parameter exists on the task, and it is a settable public instance property.in asp.net mvc

what is mean?

Wednesday, February 6, 2019 9:11 AM

All replies

• User1120430333 posted

Did you do a Clean and then Rebuild on the solution?

Wednesday, February 6, 2019 1:11 PM
  • User1928394251 posted

hello.

after i recieve error .i do clean . but i install some package (identity , .... ) & unistall it . my project fail .sorry

Did you do a Clean and then Rebuild on the solution?

Thursday, February 7, 2019 4:53 AM
  • User1120430333 posted

after i recieve error .i do clean . but i install some package (identity , .... ) & unistall it . my project fail .sorry

Well, you need to post the build error.

Thursday, February 7, 2019 7:32 AM
  • User1928394251 posted
    • Severity Code Description Project Project Rank File Line Column Category Source Suppression State Tool
      Error The "NugetPackageRestoreTask" task could not be initialized with its input parameters. WebApplication1 1 Build
    • Severity Code Description Project Project Rank File Line Column Category Source Suppression State Tool
      Error The "ProjectName" parameter is not supported by the "NugetPackageRestoreTask" task. Verify the parameter exists on the task, and it is a settable public instance property. WebApplication1 1 Build
    Thursday, February 7, 2019 10:08 AM
  • User1120430333 posted

The "NugetPackageRestoreTask" task could not be initialized with its input parameters

I would say try to do a Nuget Restore manually before trying to compile.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/nuget/consume-packages/package-restore

https://ardalis.com/force-nuget-to-reinstall-packages-without-updating

Thursday, February 7, 2019 7:21 PM