Touch.Initialize RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to initialize a touch screen but am having a lot of problems I was wondering if anyone could help

The code below is where i try and initialize it 

I get the error

Error 1 The name 'Touch' does not exist in the current context

public static void Main()    {      Program myApplication = new Program();      // Create the object that configures the GPIO pins to buttons.      GPIOButtonInputProvider inputProvider = new GPIOButtonInputProvider(null);      // Initialize Touchscreen management      Touch.Initialize(myApplication);            Window mainWindow = myApplication.CreateWindow();      // Start the application      myApplication.Run(mainWindow);    }

Friday, April 16, 2010 4:12 AM

Answers

• Hi Helpsme,

This is not the correct Forum for this post.  Can you let me know a bit more about your application, what version of Visual Studio are you using, what OS, are there any databases, and I am assuming you are trying to create a touch-screen application.  What type of project did you start in VS?  The error message indicates that you are missing a library, make sure to include any libraries that you may need to target a touch screen application.

Regards,

Ed

Monday, April 19, 2010 7:15 PM