none
how to show my panel in my docment? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

I used these codes to set whether display my panel. Sametimes my panel shows, but sametimes it doesn't. I have followed the code but this is no abnormal during my code running, so i have no ideas that why it dose not work; Is there any way to find out the reason why the code dose not work?

thank you!

private void btnContentControls_Click(object sender, RibbonControlEventArgs e)
            {
                this.Showcc = !this.Showcc;
                if (this.Showcc == true)
                {
                    TansferContentFromDocToPanel();  // I get some data form controls to my panel and there is a listview in my panel, I added the data to the listview
                }
                Globals.ThisAddIn.OfficeSoulPaneManager.SetPaneVisible("ShowContent", this.Showcc);

}

Wednesday, June 20, 2012 3:48 AM

All replies

• Sometimes I can't open the panel in docment A, but when I open a docment B, and than I try to open the panel in docment A , it shows in docment B.
    Thursday, June 21, 2012 1:32 AM
  • Hi Tao636,

Thanks for posting in the MSDN Forum.

There has many unidentified variables/method in you snippet. "Showcc", "TansferContentFromDocToPanel", "OfficeSoulPaneManager" etc. I'm not able to give your any suggestions until you clarify them.

Have a good day,

Tom

Tom Xu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Thursday, June 21, 2012 4:35 AM