"Go to report" in Azure reporting RRS feed

• Question

• Hello.

One thing I enjoy with SQL Reporting services is the possibility to make drill-down reports using the "Go to report"-action of a cell and pass a parameter from the selected row.

I haven't been able to produce the same functionality in Azure reporting. If I try to upload a rdl-file with this behavior (which works in SRS) I get an error message: 

The item '/Subreport1' cannot be found. Tracing ID is: f89f3a41-233b-4320-b114-783cadaa0525. (rsItemNotFound)

Does anyone know if it is possible to pass parameters in report links in SQL Azure?

One solution I can think of is to type the full path to the report as opposed to the relative path, but I don't know how to do this.

Thanks and Regards

•  
    Monday, October 24, 2011 10:30 AM

Answers

• I actually solved this by using Business Intelligence Development studio to upload instead of using Report Builder + Azure Upload.

The report builder adds the "/" in front of the report name when using "Go to report"-function, which is not needed, that's why it didn't work.

• Marked as answer by Joel S Monday, October 24, 2011 4:54 PM
    Monday, October 24, 2011 4:54 PM

All replies

• I actually solved this by using Business Intelligence Development studio to upload instead of using Report Builder + Azure Upload.

The report builder adds the "/" in front of the report name when using "Go to report"-function, which is not needed, that's why it didn't work.

• Marked as answer by Joel S Monday, October 24, 2011 4:54 PM
    Monday, October 24, 2011 4:54 PM
  • Joel,

I get the same problem. What needs to be done ? can you please write me back in details what did you do to fix this issue.

Vish.

Thursday, October 25, 2012 4:43 PM