none
APP Error in Excel task pane RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

When I run my app from VS I received this error: "APP ERROR This app is no longer available...."

Do you have an idea how to solve this?

Thanks

Monica

Monday, June 29, 2015 6:37 PM

Answers

• Hi MonyG,

This error is becaused the web applicaiton was not started successfully.

If you open the document that you have developed the apps for Office in Visual Studio, we need to start or publish the web applicaiton.

If you are run the project in Visual Studio, you can check the whether web application was started successfully via the IIS express like figure below:

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 6:45 AM

All replies

• This is the message

Monday, June 29, 2015 6:38 PM
  • Hi MonyG,

This error is becaused the web applicaiton was not started successfully.

If you open the document that you have developed the apps for Office in Visual Studio, we need to start or publish the web applicaiton.

If you are run the project in Visual Studio, you can check the whether web application was started successfully via the IIS express like figure below:

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 6:45 AM