resubmit an rejected app RRS feed

• Question

• My app was rejected. I revised the app. I wish to resubmit the revised app with the same title as the rejected app. I tried to submit as a new app. But I can not use the same title. How can I use the same title?
    Thursday, April 25, 2013 8:16 AM

Answers

• Mine was rejected for no privacy policy, had to just click on the same app details and re-upload new packages in Dashboard.

Sorry can't remember exactly where this option was but you can resubmit same app.

Hope this helps

Zubair Ahmed | @zubairdotnet | zubairahmed.net | Win8RssReader.codeplex.com | facebook.com/zubair.ahmed.public

• Proposed as answer by Zubair Thursday, April 25, 2013 9:06 AM
    • Marked as answer by Roberts_EModerator Tuesday, May 7, 2013 5:20 PM
    Thursday, April 25, 2013 9:06 AM
  • Go to your certification report (in the DashBoard), scroll to the bottom, use the right button to edit your app.

Do whatever you need to do (upload new version, tester notes, privacy policy link,....) and resubmit.

Thursday, April 25, 2013 3:30 PM

All replies

• Mine was rejected for no privacy policy, had to just click on the same app details and re-upload new packages in Dashboard.

Sorry can't remember exactly where this option was but you can resubmit same app.

Hope this helps

Zubair Ahmed | @zubairdotnet | zubairahmed.net | Win8RssReader.codeplex.com | facebook.com/zubair.ahmed.public

• Proposed as answer by Zubair Thursday, April 25, 2013 9:06 AM
    • Marked as answer by Roberts_EModerator Tuesday, May 7, 2013 5:20 PM
    Thursday, April 25, 2013 9:06 AM
  • Go to your certification report (in the DashBoard), scroll to the bottom, use the right button to edit your app.

Do whatever you need to do (upload new version, tester notes, privacy policy link,....) and resubmit.

Thursday, April 25, 2013 3:30 PM
  • And if the button isn't there what do you do ?

I already sent a Support Case to Microsoft but in case you or someone else knows it would accelerate the process maybe

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 1:34 PM