Libraries for triple DES RRS feed

• Question

• Does anyone know if there are libraries that do triple DES (or just DES) in PPC2003?
    Wednesday, October 11, 2006 4:39 PM

Answers

• Hi JR

The Microsoft CryptoAPI sould support DES and TripleDES. See here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/guide_ppc/html/ppc_wce51conencryptionsupportozup.asp

Michael

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 9:46 PM
  • Have you noticed MSDN articles usually list headers and libraries you need on a bottom of the page? For example:

Requirements

Runs On

Versions

Defined in

Include

Link to

Windows CE OS

2.10 and later

Wincrypt.h

Cryptapi.lib

Note   This API is part of the complete Windows CE OS package as provided by Microsoft. The functionality of a particular platform is determined by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and some devices may not support this API.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 11:16 PM

All replies

• Hi JR

The Microsoft CryptoAPI sould support DES and TripleDES. See here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/guide_ppc/html/ppc_wce51conencryptionsupportozup.asp

Michael

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 9:46 PM
  • Micheal,

Thanks for the reply, I've read about the CryptoAPI before. I just don't know what lib or headers to include. Any idea on what I should link to?

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 9:57 PM
  • Have you noticed MSDN articles usually list headers and libraries you need on a bottom of the page? For example:

Requirements

Runs On

Versions

Defined in

Include

Link to

Windows CE OS

2.10 and later

Wincrypt.h

Cryptapi.lib

Note   This API is part of the complete Windows CE OS package as provided by Microsoft. The functionality of a particular platform is determined by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and some devices may not support this API.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 11:16 PM
  • Thanks Ilya,

This is just what I needed

Thursday, October 12, 2006 4:09 PM