none
How to secure Remote desktop connection with TLS RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Team,

I am using windows server-2016 and it has configured with active directory domain server. I have joined 10 no's of Windows-10 pc in domain account.

I want to configure secure remote desktop connection with TLS in windows server-2016, so that any network pc can access my windows server in a proper secure manner not by default.

I did the configuration as below and even after this configuration I can able access RD connection without adding any additional information,

Gpedit.msc, computer configuration, administrative templates, windows components, remote desktop services, remote desktop session host, security, see various options.

• “Require use of specific security layer for remote (RDP) connections” – Changing Security Layer to SSL is the recommendation listed in Windows 2016,
    • “Client Connection Encryption Level to High” – enabled/Yes
    • “Require Secure RPC communication” – enabled/Yes
    • “Require user authentication for remote connections by using NLA” – enabled/Yes

Q1. Can please send me the exact configuration for secure remote desktop connection for windows server-2016?

Q2. How we manage the certificate with TLS connection for secure RD connection?

Best Regards,

MK

Monday, December 2, 2019 5:25 PM