none
BOT Framework with Microsoft Teams: We couldn't access your bot. Make your you've added “teamsappstudio.@microsoft.com” as an admin and try again RRS feed

• Question

• I have my bot registered in dev.botframework.com. It is published, up and running well. I'm trying to integrate it on Microsoft Teams. For that, I need to create a manifest, which I'm doing using App Studio. When I arrive to the part of configuring the the bot endpoint on App Studio, App Studio says that I need to add teamsappstudio@microsoft.com to my bot, admin textbox in order for it to find my bot. Here's what it says that I should do:

So, I added teamsappstudio@microsoft.com to my bot as an admin as AppStudio says that I should do, but when I click "Setup" in the last part, it shows me the error: "We couldn't access your bot. Make your you've added "teamsappstudio.@microsoft.com" as an admin and try again".

I don't know what else to do!!

Help me with this one guys.

Thank you!

Thursday, August 9, 2018 8:03 PM

All replies

• Hi SamyCode,

Thank you fro posting here.

Since your question is more related to BOT Framework, you could post a new thread in StackOverFlow for suitable support.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/botframework

The Visual C# forum discuss and ask questions about the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples, and tools.

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 13, 2018 2:56 AM