Mirroring Issue RRS feed

• Question

• when I click on the failover button, to change the princaple database, the services for the Dynamics Ax 2009 will not restart.

Help please.

Thursday, November 24, 2011 7:26 AM

Answers

• What is the "FailoverPartner" Attribute?

and how can I add it?

Client should be aware of Mirroring provided their connection string is having FailoverPartner attribute. You may want to try in Dynamic forum for help.
    Balmukund Lakhani | Please mark solved if I've answered your question, vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Blog | Team Blog | @Twitter
    • Marked as answer by Stephanie Lv Thursday, December 1, 2011 6:56 AM
    Monday, November 28, 2011 8:02 AM

All replies

• Did you add the "FailoverPartner" Attribute to your Ax connection string?
    Thursday, November 24, 2011 7:53 AM

and how can I add it?

Monday, November 28, 2011 7:55 AM

and how can I add it?

Client should be aware of Mirroring provided their connection string is having FailoverPartner attribute. You may want to try in Dynamic forum for help.
    Balmukund Lakhani | Please mark solved if I've answered your question, vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    • Marked as answer by Stephanie Lv Thursday, December 1, 2011 6:56 AM
  • BTW, what is the error you are getting?