asp.net C# bootstrap selectpicker lost CSS on dropdownlist for few seconds during page loading RRS feed

• Question

• User-1361822156 posted

Hi All,

Thank you in advance for your valuable time in advance.

I have spend several hours trying to fix the following issue, but no luck so far. I am building ASP.NET C# webforms, specifically using bootstrap selectpicker on multiple dropdownlists. During a full postback (i.e. if (!IsPostBack)), the webpage loses CSS for 3-4 seconds while the page is loading. Even on the initial load of the webpage, I can see simple AJAX dropdownlists for a second or two before bootstrap format appears. Can you please provide or direct me to the solution?

Thank you

Sunday, December 10, 2017 11:17 PM

All replies

• User-1838255255 posted

Hi monaliza17,

According to your description, as far as i know, this issue maybe related to the loading lazy of CSS file, please share your code for us to test, this will better help you solve the problem. 

Best Regards,

Eric Du

Monday, December 11, 2017 8:24 AM
  • User61956409 posted

Hi monaliza17,

<o:p></o:p>

uring a full postback (i.e. if (!IsPostBack)), the webpage loses CSS for 3-4 seconds while the page is loading.

If you do not want to show the dropdownlist <select> before bootstrap css styles apply to it, you can try to hide that dropdownlist in default, and set short time delay (using setTimeout() method) to show that dropdownlist. <o:p></o:p>

With Regards, <o:p></o:p>

Fei Han<o:p></o:p>

Friday, December 22, 2017 7:55 AM