none
403 Forbidden Error

Question

• Hello, I'm trying to make a weather program and I am getting an 403 forbidden error. The code has worked in the past and is now not working. Here is what visual basic gives me.

How can I fix this so it will work? I tried posting another question, but people said it was the code and I removed the quotes where they said to and it still did it.

Thursday, March 23, 2017 2:14 AM

All replies

• Something (most likely permissions or the service is still there but has an attribute on the GET request disallowing the end point from being hit yet that is more like a 401 error which is unauthorized) has change where you may need to ask "why" are look for documentation from the source where you are attempting to retrieve information as a 403 error is a response from the host.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

• Proposed as answer by Frank L. Smith Thursday, March 23, 2017 11:53 AM
    Thursday, March 23, 2017 10:57 AM