toolbox controls grayed out RRS feed

• Question

• how to turn on grayed out toolbox controls
    • Moved by DuncanP Friday, July 18, 2014 9:00 AM
    Friday, July 18, 2014 3:33 AM

Answers

• Hi noel2leon,

Would mind letting us know more information about this issue? Which kind of app are you developing, web or winform or others?

Do you mean that all control are frayed out if you add the default controls from the Toolbox Window? If so, do you make sure that you create a correct app? I mean that different app have different default control, we couldn’t add other type’s control to another type app.

If we make sure that it is the specific control of your app, maybe it is your VS issue, I suggest you restart your app, test it again. I’m not very sure that which VS version you are using, you also make sure that you install all update package for your current VS version. If still no help, please repair your VS.

But if just open the blank VS IDE, and show all controls in toolbox, it is by design like the following screen shot:

If I misunderstood this issue, please make free feel to let me know.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 5:23 AM