WAP clone tenant site RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys!

Can you please advice how to clone the tenant site? 

I should save original tenant site and make custom changes on clone site. 

Thanks!

Thursday, July 16, 2015 12:08 PM

Answers

• Hey MS Anka,

Are you looking at something like this?

http://blogs.technet.com/b/privatecloud/archive/2015/01/07/multiple-tenant-portals-on-windows-azure-pack.aspx

What functionality are you aiming to achieve by enabling multiple Tenant Portals?

Thanks

--

Shri

Friday, July 17, 2015 7:33 PM

All replies

• Do you mean clone a given tenant site? Or clone the tenant portal? What is your end goal?

Software Engineer, Azure App Service

Thursday, July 16, 2015 6:09 PM
  • Hi!

I mean tenant management portal.

In the end I need to have one original(from WAP express install) Tenant management portal, and one clone of this portal.

Thanks!

Thursday, July 16, 2015 6:14 PM
  • You can install the tenant portal on another machine, and point the newly installed portal at the existing database from the original WAP express install, and then place a load balancer in front of the two machines to route requests between the two machines.

Software Engineer, Azure App Service

Thursday, July 16, 2015 10:37 PM
  • Thanks for your reaply!

But I mean that portals should be indepedence from each other. Clone of original tenant need for my custom changes. I want to save origin portal and make changes in his clone=) And All of it on one machine on IIS.

• Edited by Ms Anka Friday, July 17, 2015 5:52 AM
    Friday, July 17, 2015 5:04 AM
  • Hey MS Anka,

Are you looking at something like this?

http://blogs.technet.com/b/privatecloud/archive/2015/01/07/multiple-tenant-portals-on-windows-azure-pack.aspx

What functionality are you aiming to achieve by enabling multiple Tenant Portals?

Thanks

--

Shri

Friday, July 17, 2015 7:33 PM
  • Hi!

It just for my tests. 

Monday, July 20, 2015 2:24 PM