none
Continuous Integration - Multiple Data Lake Environments

Question

• We are setting up ADF following the continuous integration deployment documentation for VSTS releases, and would like to have separate ADL environments for DEV en LIVE. The ADF and ADL environments will all be in the same Subscription and Resource Group.

The way to change the ADL connection in ADF is to change the "Account Uri". However, this attribute is not accessible in the parameters file for the ADL connection (Subscription, Tenant and Resource group are).

Is there a way to still change the ADL connection URI when deploying with VSTS releases?

Thursday, May 3, 2018 9:48 AM

All replies

• Did you already found a solution for this. I'm running into the same problems.
    Monday, August 27, 2018 6:38 PM
  • Hi edkreuk,

I think the issue Abintu mentioned should have been fixed. The 'dataLakeStoreUri' is already been exported as parameters. What the linked service type are you talking about?

Tuesday, August 28, 2018 1:02 PM
  • Thank for the update. I'm running into problems with defining parameters for example ssis environment.

But posted the situation on the Yammer group(advisors) and someone is taking care of my questions.

Tuesday, August 28, 2018 5:29 PM