none
Pull-down menu font size RRS feed

• Question

• I am working in a large spreadsheet with many pull-down menus in play - but the font size is too small to be read easily.  Can I dictate the font somehow?
    Wednesday, January 27, 2016 5:13 PM

Answers

• >>>I am working in a large spreadsheet with many pull-down menus in play - but the font size is too small to be read easily.  Can I dictate the font somehow?

According to your description, do you mean that pull down menu is drop-down list? if so, I suggest that you could add a combo box to your worksheet, and use programming to make it appear in cells that contain a data validation list. Click on a cell that contains a data validation list, and the combo box appears. The combo box's font size can be set.

In addition if I have misunderstood, could your provide more information about your issue, for example sample code, screenshot etc., that will help us reproduce and resolve it.

Thanks for your understanding.

• Marked as answer by David_JunFeng Friday, February 5, 2016 8:59 AM
    Thursday, January 28, 2016 6:04 AM

All replies

• Hi

Using an ActiveX Combobox from the Control Toolbox will give you that option only.

Cimjet

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 10:13 PM
  • >>>I am working in a large spreadsheet with many pull-down menus in play - but the font size is too small to be read easily.  Can I dictate the font somehow?

According to your description, do you mean that pull down menu is drop-down list? if so, I suggest that you could add a combo box to your worksheet, and use programming to make it appear in cells that contain a data validation list. Click on a cell that contains a data validation list, and the combo box appears. The combo box's font size can be set.

In addition if I have misunderstood, could your provide more information about your issue, for example sample code, screenshot etc., that will help us reproduce and resolve it.

Thanks for your understanding.

• Marked as answer by David_JunFeng Friday, February 5, 2016 8:59 AM
    Thursday, January 28, 2016 6:04 AM