How can show transfered file size when copying file for window phone 8.1

Question

• I' am create app for copy file, how can I show transfer file rate for user known such as "copying file 2.58 Mb / 50.05 Mb"
    Sunday, December 21, 2014 10:28 AM

Answers

• That operation unfortunately does not give you a progress report. You could either just show a busy indicator in the meantime or if you absolutely need to show progress open the source file, create the destination file and copy the data from the one file to the other in chunks of like 10 kB and keep track that way.
    • Proposed as answer by Oliver Ulm Tuesday, December 23, 2014 9:52 AM
    • Marked as answer by Jamles HezModerator Thursday, December 25, 2014 8:04 AM
    Tuesday, December 23, 2014 9:52 AM

All replies

• What methods did you used for copy files ?

if by BackgroundDownloader, you can use DownloadOperation.Progress.BytesReceived and DownloadOperation.Progress.TotalBytesToReceive

more information , see:
    DownloadOperation.Progress

BackgroundDownloadProgress structure

在現實生活中,你和誰在一起的確很重要,甚至能改變你的成長軌跡,決定你的人生成敗。 和什麼樣的人在一起,就會有什麼樣的人生。 和勤奮的人在一起,你不會懶惰; 和積極的人在一起,你不會消沈; 與智者同行,你會不同凡響; 與高人為伍,你能登上巔峰。

Sunday, December 21, 2014 12:05 PM
  • I'm used .CopyToAsync for copy file from local storage to app
    Monday, December 22, 2014 2:06 AM
  • That operation unfortunately does not give you a progress report. You could either just show a busy indicator in the meantime or if you absolutely need to show progress open the source file, create the destination file and copy the data from the one file to the other in chunks of like 10 kB and keep track that way.
    • Proposed as answer by Oliver Ulm Tuesday, December 23, 2014 9:52 AM
    • Marked as answer by Jamles HezModerator Thursday, December 25, 2014 8:04 AM
    Tuesday, December 23, 2014 9:52 AM