none
Orphaned Azure Function RRS feed

• Question

• I tried creating a Function using the Azure Functions VS Code extension. There was a problem part way through and so didn't complete successfully. It appears the Function was created, the URL exists: https://stcu-fake-checkimages.scm.azurewebsites.net/, but I can't find it in my list of Functions on the portal or through using the Azure CLI, I tried running 'az functionapp list'. How can I find and delete this Function?
    Friday, August 24, 2018 5:16 PM

All replies

• we are looking into this.

Suwatch

Friday, August 24, 2018 5:44 PM
  • I think you are confusing Function Apps and Functions:

• stcu-fake-checkimages is a Function App. It does exist.
    • But it does not currently contain any Functions.

Try deploying something to it.

David

Friday, August 24, 2018 6:30 PM
  • There was actually an issue in the backend with their function app that I fixed, but forgot to reply here.

Chris.Name, please try again now.

Software Engineer - Azure Functions

Friday, August 24, 2018 10:17 PM
  • Thank you for the reply. I guess I was intermixing the two. So I should be able to see it when I execute 'az functionapp list', because I'm asking for the list of Function Apps? I don't see it in this list. Also, when using the VS Code extension and I try to deploy a Function the extension prompts you to select the Function App to deploy the Function to. stcu-fake-checkimages is not an option in this list and I am not able to proceed if I try using that name.
    Saturday, August 25, 2018 12:39 AM
  • As of this morning the Function App still seems to exist but I still can't seem to deploy anything to it, see it or delete it.
    Tuesday, August 28, 2018 6:13 PM
  • Thanks Chris. Have you tied completely signing out of the portal, refreshing the cache and logging back in? If not can you try?
    Tuesday, August 28, 2018 10:23 PM
  • I signed in with a browser I've never signed in with before. The Function App does not exist in the list of Function Apps.
    Thursday, August 30, 2018 7:02 PM