none
Selected Outlook Emails to Datagridview in vb.net ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I would like to show selected outlook emails in to datagridview ( winforms ) using vb.net..

I dont know how to do. Is there any sample project or links,So then please provide to me.

Thanks for any help

Friday, July 19, 2013 3:04 AM

Answers

• There's lots of sample code at www.outlookcode.com. The search terms you'd want to use would be ActiveExplorer and Explorer.Selection.

ActiveExplorer is the active window with a folder view, Selection is a collection of all selected items in that window.

How you want to show the items and what properties you want to show are up to you, as is the language you want to use and the development platform.

Ken Slovak MVP - Outlook

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 5:02 PM

All replies

• Hello Narsa,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Your question seems related to Outlook dev so I've moved it here.

Regards,

Barry Wang
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 8:24 AM
  • There's lots of sample code at www.outlookcode.com. The search terms you'd want to use would be ActiveExplorer and Explorer.Selection.

ActiveExplorer is the active window with a folder view, Selection is a collection of all selected items in that window.

How you want to show the items and what properties you want to show are up to you, as is the language you want to use and the development platform.

Ken Slovak MVP - Outlook

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 5:02 PM