Certification process is taking too long! RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

I published an app last Friday (i.e. 19/5/2017), and the certification process is still in progress. What exactly is the problem? When will my app be published?

Friday, May 26, 2017 4:51 AM

All replies

• Hi Kamal,

>What exactly is the problem? When will my app be published?

I can understand your concern about the certification delay. But it's hard to tell the problem without seeing your app.

You may create a support ticket through your developer account so that Dev Center support can review your specific submission.

If you need any further assistance, please provide your SR ticket number here. Please feel free to update here if you make any progress so that we know if you still need help.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, May 26, 2017 5:45 AM
  • Hi Team,

Its been almost 6 business days that my app was submitted and still shows 'Certification in progress'. I have already raised a ticket last week regarding the same ( Incident number :1386777981). May i know how long would it take to publish?

Monday, May 29, 2017 6:17 AM