none
Page with Webpart containing accordion only visible to System user, Other user cannot see the content of the accordion RRS feed

• Question

• I am new to SharePoint 2013 and this is my first attempt at doing development in SharePoint. I have a  page that contains an accordion using SPServices on my dev and on QA environments.  This is NOT on a production environment as yet,  All  developers can see it on Dev,  but only me (system account user)  can see it on QA,  I have done some research online and it is indicated that something is not published with major version.  I have gone through and published all the files js and css files that is associated with that page in Sharepoint designer.,  Some folders do not give me the option to publish with major version.  Can you please assist with helping make the accordion visible to all.   I have checked permission as well. Do not know what i can be overlooking.

IPW

Thursday, March 2, 2017 2:51 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Please check as follows:

1. Check whether you have approved and published all the files js and css files in your document library.

2. Check the permission of the js and css files document library.

3. Check the permission of the page library.

4. If your custom code access other list, please also check the permission.

5. Open IE F12 developer tools check whether some error occurs or not.

If the issue still exists, please provide more details(code or screenshots) about how to reproduce this issue, others would get easier to research on it.

Best Regards,

Dennis

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Friday, March 3, 2017 6:29 AM