suddenly direct bound orchestration stop to subscribe the messages from receive port in BizTalk 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All

we have migrated our 2009 BizTalk solution in 2013 r2  there is orchestration with direct bound port  everything was working very fine , but suddenly after 31st Dec 2016 (no any deployment or configuration change), we are observing subscriber not found error and pipeline is triggering  twice  ,first time its completing and second time same messages is getting subscribe the pipeline , we verified message type is correct on the basis of what messages Type subscribing 

i will appreciate if someone help me on it , 

Wednesday, January 4, 2017 1:52 PM

Answers

• Thank you very much to all of you !!

Finally I understood , Correlation ID got changed while receiving response , and that why subscription was failing i did correction and now its working fine

Sunday, January 8, 2017 5:30 PM

All replies

• KK

That port configured any schedule ?

Ram

Wednesday, January 4, 2017 2:30 PM
  • Hi ,

Please check if there is any service window applied on the send port??

Refer sample screen shot below

Regards

Mandar Dharmadhikari

Wednesday, January 4, 2017 3:35 PM
  • Hi

Try Unenlist and Enlist of all the SendPorts and Orchestrations. You can also restart the Host Instances. For both these operations, you need to ask for bit of a downtime in BizTalk.

Thanks Arindam

Wednesday, January 4, 2017 6:20 PM
  • Hi,

Do not look on only mesagetype, verify the whole subscription and context properties of the incoming message .

There might be some issues with overall subscription on the incoming message with respect to your subscribing orchestration or sentports  . This is the starting point to investigate the root cause  of the exception . 

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply

Thursday, January 5, 2017 12:11 AM
  • Hi KK,

As Mandar suggested please check the service window for any time.

Second check whether your incoming message have all the required values for subscription or not?

Regards

Abhay giri 

Thursday, January 5, 2017 6:16 AM
  • Thank you very much to all of you !!

Finally I understood , Correlation ID got changed while receiving response , and that why subscription was failing i did correction and now its working fine

Sunday, January 8, 2017 5:30 PM