none
Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate with Update 5 installation issue in Windows 10

Question

• Hello All,

I have downloaded Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate edition with Update 5 installer from Microsoft portal. I can't able to install the software with my machine. I got the error message "Microsft Visual Studio Ultimate 2013 with Update 5 has stopped working". Even I have try to install by the compatibility mode. But it was not work out. Kindly help to resolve the issues.

Thanks

Vimal
    Thursday, May 9, 2019 11:00 AM

All replies

• Hello All,

I have downloaded Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate edition with Update 5 installer from Microsoft portal. I can't able to install the software with my machine. I got the error message "Microsft Visual Studio Ultimate 2013 with Update 5 has stopped working". Even I have try to install by the compatibility mode. But it was not work out. Kindly help to resolve the issues.

Thanks

Vimal

Thursday, May 9, 2019 10:49 AM
  • Hi Vimal,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Please make sure all windows update is installed, disable all anti-virus and clean up %temp%, run exe as admin. At the same time, please check VS2015 system requirement to determine if you can install it properly: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/productinfo/vs2015-sysrequirements-vs

If issue persists, I need your help to collect installation log. Please use  the Microsoft Visual Studio and .NET Framework Log Collection Tool to gather the installation logs. After using it, you will find vslogs.zip under %temp% folder. Please upload the file to https://onedrive.live.com/ and share the link here.

Looking forward your reply.

Sincerely

May

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, May 10, 2019 2:10 AM
  • Hello 

Here I am looking for the help to install Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate edition installation in Windows 10 machine

Friday, May 10, 2019 4:35 PM
  • Hi Vimal,

As I said, you should take care of my suggestion above. If the issue persists, clean up %temp% folder and reproduce it. Then use collect log tool to collect log and upload to Onedrive site.

We will check it and find the cause of issue.

May   

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, May 13, 2019 5:34 AM