none
an integration services class cannot be found. make sure that integration also make sure that the 64-bit version of integration is installed RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

On my visual studio 2015, installed on my Windows 10, my VS 2015 version is 14.0.25431.01 Update 3, I do have SSDT installed version 14.0.800.90, i checked and have the latest update... i think?

any existing package i open gives me the following error message:

an integration services class cannot be found. make sure that integration also make sure that the 64-bit version of integration is installed on the computer that is running the application. Also make sure that the 64-bit version of Integration Services is installed if you are running a 64-bit application.

I made sure on the properties of the project and going to Configuration properties, then to debugging, I have "Run64BitRuntime" is set to true... i am not sure what else to check and why i am getting this error :( any help would be great.

thanks in advance

Friday, May 17, 2019 7:53 PM

All replies

• Hi StevenIB,

Please share a screen shot of it.

And the error, are you getting it during the design time or execution of the package? 

Friday, May 17, 2019 8:12 PM
  • Hey Yitzhak, thanks for taking the time to reply, this happens when I try to open a package, any SSIS package, either created in vs 2008, VS2012, VS 2015 etc., even the ones i created recently, cant open because i i get the error message. I will work on trying to get a screen shot, however I need to post it in a url and share it. but hopefully this helps a little to better understand my situation/issue and finding a solution :(
    Friday, May 17, 2019 8:54 PM
  • Hi StevenIB,

No need for an image URL.

This forum supports uploading images from the local file system.

Friday, May 17, 2019 9:04 PM
  • Hi StevenIB,

May I know if the 64-bit version of Integration Services is installed on your computer?

If not, please refer to 64 bit Considerations for Integration Services.

Best Regards,

Mona Lv

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, May 20, 2019 7:25 AM