FabTab:: Changing the Look and feel RRS feed

• Question

• This Question is Regarding the FabTab Control that I downloaded and used from

http://fabtab.codeplex.com/

So if anyone out here have used this and have some idea please help

I have used this control and I am very satisfied with it... but now I have used expression blend to change the look and feel of the Tab control...I was able to change the background color and gradient of the FabTab and the Tab items but I was not able to change the Look of the Content Tab(the one that exist on the Leftmost corner of Tab stack) and the Tab Items when it is selected......I want the Content Tab to be same as the other Tab after some work on blend and slightly different effect on other Tabs while selected..but I ran out of ideas

Please help me out here if anyone has any knowledge in this...

With Regards

• Moved by Aland Li Thursday, May 27, 2010 8:56 AM Incorrect forum (From:Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF))
    Monday, May 24, 2010 9:36 AM

Answers

• Hi

I am moving this thread from the "WPF" forum to the "Expression Blend" forum, since the issue is related to "Expression Blend". There are more "Expression Blend" experts in the "Expression Blend" forum.

Aland Li

Please mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark if they don't. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by rocky_upadhaya Thursday, November 24, 2011 5:31 PM
    Thursday, May 27, 2010 8:55 AM