none
Is Azure will take care of LB redundancy ! RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

We would like to use Azure public LB as front end for my services in backend and there by keeping my infra highly available.

my question is if the Azure public LB itself is not available then in that case my entire infra is will not available !

So will azure will mitigate this or we have to do anything !

Regards,

Sivakumar

Friday, September 13, 2019 12:57 AM

All replies

• Hi Sivakumar,

Azure Public LB is spread across multiple nodes and is exposed as a service. It is has redundancy and is managed as a platform.

As per your query on the LB being not available, which means the entire region is down (this is very unlikely to happen).

Please check this document for details on SLA for Load balancer.

Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If suggested response have solved your issue, do click “Mark as Answer” and "Up-Vote" so that other forum members can benefit from it. If you need any further help do let us know.

Friday, September 13, 2019 4:36 AM
  • Any update on this issue?

If the above helped please remember to "Up-vote" and "Mark as Answer" so others in the community can benefit

Friday, September 20, 2019 11:41 PM
  • Hello Siva,

Any update on this issue?

If the suggested answer helped you solve your issue, please remember to "Mark as Answer" and "Up-Vote"so others in the community can benefit from it.

Thanks.
    Tuesday, September 24, 2019 5:54 AM