Using the portal - how do I specify the subscription a VM is to use RRS feed

• Question

• I know how to do this in PowerShell but can't spot how to specify in the Portal.
    Tuesday, September 18, 2018 5:24 AM

Answers

• When you create a new VM you can specify a subscription from the drop down on Azure portal as shown in the below screenshot:

If you want to check in which subscription the VM is created then check the “Overview” option in the VM blade as shown below:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this answer was helpful, click “Mark as Answer” or Up-Vote. To provide additional feedback on your forum experience, click here

• Edited by Nirushi J Tuesday, September 18, 2018 5:36 AM Edited screenshot
    • Proposed as answer by Nirushi J Tuesday, September 18, 2018 5:36 AM
    • Marked as answer by Rapido2 Tuesday, September 18, 2018 5:49 AM
    Tuesday, September 18, 2018 5:34 AM

All replies

• When you create a new VM you can specify a subscription from the drop down on Azure portal as shown in the below screenshot:

If you want to check in which subscription the VM is created then check the “Overview” option in the VM blade as shown below:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this answer was helpful, click “Mark as Answer” or Up-Vote. To provide additional feedback on your forum experience, click here

• Edited by Nirushi J Tuesday, September 18, 2018 5:36 AM Edited screenshot
    • Proposed as answer by Nirushi J Tuesday, September 18, 2018 5:36 AM
    • Marked as answer by Rapido2 Tuesday, September 18, 2018 5:49 AM
    Tuesday, September 18, 2018 5:34 AM
  • Ok Thank you. Not sure how I managed to miss this.

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 5:48 AM
  • You are welcome and glad to know it helped.

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 5:54 AM