none
Accessibility for Office 365 RRS feed

• Question

• Below is the sample program I am using from MSDN KB link to develop extension, so that I can handle the ADAL login screen and automate.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/249232/how-to-get-ihtmldocument2-from-a-hwnd

When I instantiate IWebBrowser2 from ServiceProvider interface, COM is returning error "Call was rejected by callee".

For Internet Explorer I am able to Query the IWebBrowser2 interface successfully. This error is specific to Office outlook 365.

Kindly, help.

Thursday, March 30, 2017 3:20 PM

All replies

• Hello Ashish,

What line of code exactly fires an exception in the code? Why do you need to get an instance of the IWebBrowser2 interface in the code?

You can use the Word object model for dealing with the message body, see Chapter 17: Working with Item Bodies for more information.

profile for Eugene Astafiev at Stack Overflow, Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers

Thursday, March 30, 2017 4:45 PM
  • Hi AsishSahu,

which type of project you selected?

are you using Outlook Addin project type?

the code was written for Inter explorer so definitely it will for it.

did you try to make changes in code to run with Office 365?

if you made changes then let us know about that.

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 31, 2017 3:17 AM