none
How to determine my monthly bill

Question

• Hi,

I am using the free trail of the windows azure.

I have loaded 1 site, 1 cloud service, 1 database and 1 storage.

Is it possible for me to determine my usage and how much i would have been billed if I wasn't using a free pass.

I am new on the platform and a help on how i can determine this for my web application would be much helpful.

Thank you

Friday, July 20, 2012 7:39 PM

Answers

• If you watch the MOCP portal, you'll be able to view your usage over the next few days weeks. Then its just a matter of adding the rates in.

I also as a general rule recommend that anyone using the platform get a REALLY good handle on costs/pricing before they deploy something. Web Sites are 10 free (for now), the cloud service is approximately $0.12/hr per core (so it depends on the number of instances and their sizes), and the storage account is how much data you have stored and how often its accessed. Plus there's bandwidth for anything that's sent out of the datacenter (this includes sending html/images/css/etc... back to anyone visiting your web site).

Friday, July 20, 2012 8:07 PM
  • Have you seen the Windows Azure Pricing Calculator? http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/pricing/calculator/

--- Bilal Aslam Windows Azure (Billing and Signup)

Monday, July 23, 2012 10:56 PM

All replies

• If you watch the MOCP portal, you'll be able to view your usage over the next few days weeks. Then its just a matter of adding the rates in.

I also as a general rule recommend that anyone using the platform get a REALLY good handle on costs/pricing before they deploy something. Web Sites are 10 free (for now), the cloud service is approximately $0.12/hr per core (so it depends on the number of instances and their sizes), and the storage account is how much data you have stored and how often its accessed. Plus there's bandwidth for anything that's sent out of the datacenter (this includes sending html/images/css/etc... back to anyone visiting your web site).

Friday, July 20, 2012 8:07 PM
  • Have you seen the Windows Azure Pricing Calculator? http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/pricing/calculator/

--- Bilal Aslam Windows Azure (Billing and Signup)

Monday, July 23, 2012 10:56 PM
  • Thank you BrentDaCodeMonkey.

I have gone there but anytime i go there the bill is still zero.

Does it mean that I am not been charged now?

Thank you

• Edited by Patrix006 Tuesday, July 31, 2012 1:54 PM
    Tuesday, July 31, 2012 1:53 PM