How to transfer files in BizTalk Server? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, Can some one help me out in figuring out my doubt. Am trying to transfer the files in BizTalk Server, but am unable to make it properly. Could some one tell me the method regarding how to transfer the files without using Orchestration ?

Thanks in Advance.

Friday, December 15, 2017 4:48 AM

Answers

• Hi,

This is called content based routing in BizTalk . In this pattern you get request message at receive location and route the request with or without transformation to the destination system (ex file location) through send port using filters like bts.receiveportname="yourreceiveportname" .

simple blog post here http://rohitt-sharma.blogspot.co.nz/2011/01/biztalk-server-tutorial-part-6-content.html

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply

Friday, December 15, 2017 5:06 AM

All replies

• Hi,

This is called content based routing in BizTalk . In this pattern you get request message at receive location and route the request with or without transformation to the destination system (ex file location) through send port using filters like bts.receiveportname="yourreceiveportname" .

simple blog post here http://rohitt-sharma.blogspot.co.nz/2011/01/biztalk-server-tutorial-part-6-content.html

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply

Friday, December 15, 2017 5:06 AM
  • What is your requirement? Can you let us know?

Mandar Dharmadhikari

Friday, December 15, 2017 6:00 AM
  • Hi Sirisha,

Thank you for posting on MSDN forum.

Please provide some more details, from where you want to transfer the files and what you want to achieve. If you can provide in details then we would help you to achieve your scenario.

Thanks

Kamlesh Kumar

Saturday, December 16, 2017 3:40 PM