Bugs in Data Factory (New when clicking on ignore a field in Mapping) RRS feed

• Question

• I click on the radio button to unignore a data item in the mapping in the Pipeline and the whole page seems to go wrong and you get loads of white space on the page an I cant see anything under Mapping anymore. This looks like a new bug to me.

Debbie

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 12:58 PM

All replies

• Hi Debbie Edwards,

Thanks for your query. Is this issue consistent? Have you tried refreshing the UI? If not, please try and let us know if you still notice the same issue.

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 8:05 PM
  • It appears to be consistent.  You have to select another area and try again and it happens again.

I should say that there have been a lot of amendments in Data Factory and its happened after this. Im noticing alot of bugs like this.

Debbie

Thursday, November 14, 2019 9:34 AM
  • Thanks for your response Debbie. We have received your email but it is missing your subscription ID details. Could you please reply to the email with your subscription ID, so that we can enable a one-time free support for your subscription. An engineer will provide a 1:1 assistance by having a deeper look into the issue.

Please let me know here once email is sent with subscription details. 

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Thursday, November 14, 2019 7:45 PM