none
Monthview control not registering for Excel RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, 

I've been trying to get the Monthview control to extract/register but am able to get it registered properly. I've downloaded and extracted, but there are errors when I try the extract: 

"Can not delete output file"

So the Monthview does not appear in my list to add. I'm assuming it's due to already having the file there and registered as I've tried so many times. Here's current config: 

System: Windows 7
    Excel/Office 365 ProPlus

Does anyone have any suggestions? 

Thanks!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014 3:41 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Where did you download this control? You can download the Microsoft Windows Common Controls-2 6.0 (MSCOMCT2.OCX) from link below:

http://activex.microsoft.com/controls/vb6/MSCOMCT2.CAB

Then please try steps below to regester the control.

1. exract the mscomct2.ocx from it

2. copy it to C:\Windows\SysWOW64(64-bit OS) or C:\Windows\System32\(32-bit OS)

3. Run the command as Administator, and change the directory to system32 or SysWOW64 via code below

cd C:\Windows\SysWOW64(64-bit OS)

4. register the activeX control

regsvr32 MSCOMCT2.OCX

Hope it is helpful.

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, November 20, 2014 6:29 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Where did you download this control? You can download the Microsoft Windows Common Controls-2 6.0 (MSCOMCT2.OCX) from link below:

http://activex.microsoft.com/controls/vb6/MSCOMCT2.CAB

Then please try steps below to regester the control.

1. exract the mscomct2.ocx from it

2. copy it to C:\Windows\SysWOW64(64-bit OS) or C:\Windows\System32\(32-bit OS)

3. Run the command as Administator, and change the directory to system32 or SysWOW64 via code below

cd C:\Windows\SysWOW64(64-bit OS)

4. register the activeX control

regsvr32 MSCOMCT2.OCX

Hope it is helpful.

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, November 20, 2014 6:29 AM
  • Thnks, it was really helpfull

Regards

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 2:20 AM