Get most active Modalpopupextender id RRS feed

• Question

• User9952089 posted

i have a app where have lots of modalpopupextender and some time depending upon navigation, we can have one modalpopup open on top of another modalpopup. so using javascript, how do i get the most active modalpupup extender id?? i can do $find('modalid'), but it will return me object of both modalpopup which are open on top of one another....but i need to know which one is active and which is not active.....

Thursday, August 4, 2016 8:21 PM

Answers

• User61956409 posted

Hi nicksoft,

i have a app where have lots of modalpopupextender and some time depending upon navigation, we can have one modalpopup open on top of another modalpopup. so using javascript, how do i get the most active modalpupup extender id??

If you check the html source using F12 developer tools, you will find that the modal with a greater stack order (z-index property specifies the stack order) will be always in front of other elements with lower stack order. So if you’d like to find the modal that is in front of other Modals, you could loop through all Modals and find the modal that has the greatest stack order.

Best Regards,

Fei Han

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Friday, August 5, 2016 10:03 AM