none
Save button is not enabled in the EPT Page in project server RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Can any one provide me solution for the problem in project server 2010 in EPT pages.

I have used infopath Form Webpart and storing the data in the list. In PDP page it is working fine but where as when i use this in EPT SAVE button is not enabled in the ribbon.

regards

Raju

Friday, February 17, 2012 9:22 AM

Answers

• Hi Raju,

When you've have only your custom webpart deployed on PDP, the Save button gets disables. It is only enabled when PS sees a default web part control on the PDP. So if you add your web part on a PDP which has default web part it will stay enabled. Check out the following link

Enable Save Button

I've used it and hooked up my code with the ribbon save button and it works perfectly for my only custom web part deployed on a PDP from EPT. If you find any issue implementing it I can help you in this.

Thanks

Thanks, Kashif

Sunday, February 19, 2012 9:47 AM

All replies

• Not sure I understand.  What are you defining as an "EPT?"

Andrew Lavinsky [MVP] Blog: http://azlav.umtblog.com Twitter: @alavinsky
    Friday, February 17, 2012 12:20 PM
  • Hello Andrew,

I am using datepicker control which is there in infopath and i am publishing that form into a sharepoint list.

After that using infopath Form Webpart i am attaching the list to the webpart and it is placed in the pdp page. It is working fine from there.

but when i change this pdp page to EPT then the SAVE button is not enabled in the ribbon.

with regards

Raju

regards

Friday, February 17, 2012 12:39 PM
  • Hi Raju,

When you've have only your custom webpart deployed on PDP, the Save button gets disables. It is only enabled when PS sees a default web part control on the PDP. So if you add your web part on a PDP which has default web part it will stay enabled. Check out the following link

Enable Save Button

I've used it and hooked up my code with the ribbon save button and it works perfectly for my only custom web part deployed on a PDP from EPT. If you find any issue implementing it I can help you in this.

Thanks

Thanks, Kashif

Sunday, February 19, 2012 9:47 AM
  • Hello Kashif Nizam,

Thank u very much this helped me in some other way.

with regards

Raju

regards

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 5:59 AM